- Website: hasura.io
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Name: Kamlesh Chandnani
- Twitter: @kamlesh
- Process for Role: Frontend Architect
|Typical DS and Algo Questions?||No|
- Exploratory Discussion: This round is mostly about the candidate knowing the company and vice-versa. This gives clear idea to candidate if they are interested in the company and also let’s the interviewer know if the candidate is interested in company’s vision and goals.
- Problem Solving: This round focusses on solving some real life problems unlike plain old DS algo round. This is some sort of a white board round where the interviewer asks some problems related to their product and the candidate needs to explain the design, flow and approach while solving the problem. This is really fun!
- Take home assignment: In this round the candidate is given a short assignment for take home. The candidate needs to record their screen while working on the assignment. This gives the interviewer the idea about how a candidate makes choices for tech stack, tools, looking for help online etc.
- Negotiaton: This round focusses on compensation discussion.
- Rounds(approx) - Total number of rounds. This an approximate number. Can vary depending on what role you’re applying for.
- Scripted Questions - Describes if the company asks questions which are kind of direct bookish questions or can be easily found on internet infact on the first result page on google 😛. Example: Write a function to print first 100 fibonnaci numbers, How does event loop works, write a polyfil for X etc.
- DS and Algo - Describes if the company asks DS and algo questions which which are kind of direct bookish questions about data structure and algorithms instead of a real life problem.